GrowSafe is the foremost global technology company for Bovine Efficiency, pioneering predictive analytics on an individual animal basis, using cutting-edge technologies to support producers in making more informed decisions about their animals. In recent years GrowSafe has significantly expanded its operations in the agriculture sector, and forecasts show this market will continue to grow at a fast pace. GrowSafe is now seeking a Technical Service Representative to join our team in Calgary, Alberta.
The Technical Service Representative provides software, hardware and trial support for customers through telephone, email, and remote computer access in accordance with GrowSafe’s technical support program. Using diagnostic software and tools, you will ensure GrowSafe livestock monitoring and data acquisition systems installed around the world are performing at optimal levels.
This role is customer facing, requiring strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills. This role works closely with GrowSafe’s operations and technology teams to ensure continuous improvement for our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support GrowSafe customers providing timely customer assistance
- Conduct daily system checks and assessment of data collected
- Using SAP’ CRM system to open, monitor and close service calls
- Initiate, manage and record customer product trials
- Enter and audit data
- Troubleshoot GrowSafe hardware and software
- Provide ongoing process workflow improvement and recommendations
- Archive customer files and trial data
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven computer skills and aptitudes; including daily experience with spreadsheets and databases. (Microsoft: Excel, Office, Outlook, and Access)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Well spoken and professional approach on the phone, in person and email
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to provide some rotating ‘on call’ support
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Agriculture or a related field is desired
- Previous experience in a customer support function is required
- Agricultural and cattle feeding background and or experience is preferred
- Ability to speak additional languages is an asset
This role is located in Calgary, Alberta at the Canada Olympic Park office tower. GrowSafe offers its employees a great work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. This position may require travel on occasion and candidates must have or be able to get a passport to travel. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates who are invited for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com