JOB TITLE: Seedstock Sales Director – North American
COMPANY: GrowSafe Ltd – US Office – Field Based
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
SALARY RANGE: Depending on qualifications and experience
GrowSafe is the foremost global technology company for Bovine Efficiency, pioneering predictive analytics on an individual animal basis, using cutting-edge technologies to support producers in making more informed decisions about their animals. We are currently seeking a Sales Director to lead the Seedstock and Academic sales function in North America. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implement and executing an effective sales strategy for GrowSafe Technology to these markets. Additional responsibilities include working with the GrowSafe team in marketing, development of programs, and maintaining long term relationships with clients after point of sale.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and implement strategic sales plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Provide prospective clients all information needed to develop long-term, quality partnerships
- Complete quotes, contracts, and agreements with clients
- Assist in client activities with all GrowSafe departments through install, onboarding, customer service, additional client development, and lifetime system relationships as needed, to ensure high standards of customer satisfaction
- Serve as ongoing point of contact in key client relationships
- Collaborate with and interact as a key team member of the Sales and Marketing team alongside the Industry Relations Director, Feedlot Director, Global Marketing Manager, and Customer Onboarding and Relationship Managers
- Represent GrowSafe at various trade shows and conventions promoting and selling programs and products
- Monitor competition and industry activity for aspects relative to all GrowSafe objectives
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong positive people skills to interact with clients and teammates in a courteous and professional manner in person, by email, and telephone.
- Ability to earn client trust and build lasting client relationships.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build/manage relationships at all levels of the organization
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, ever-changing environments
- Project / process management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to understand technical information and technology
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Outlook, and the ability to learn GrowSafe systems)
- Willingness to perform additional functions and duties across the company as needed
- Successful history in sales and account management.
- Strong existing reputation and relationships within the cattle/seedstock industry
- Experience in seedstock/cattle production operations with strong understanding of performance testing, selection tools, and beef production as applied to entire supply chain
- Science-based degree preferable
- Experience and knowledge in cutting-edge ag technology sector is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to possess a Passport and willingness to travel overnight approximately 60% of the time to include some weekends
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org