|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager EMEA, Vytelle|
|Reporting to:||Vice President International Commercial Operations|
|Location:||Home Office located in Europe + Travel|
|Salary Range:||Dependent on experience|
We are a precision livestock company reshaping how cattle producers worldwide unlock animal performance. We make individual animal management possible, helping cattle producers transform decision making and bring a new certainty to performance, health, and genetic progress. Our portfolio includes world class Bovine phenotype data capture system via GrowSafe Systems which enables producers to accurately select for feed efficiency in their elite genetic stock, coupled with Vytelle InVitro Fertilization Service, which enhances the speed at which genetic improvement can be made. We have uniquely coupled these two capabilities with our artificial intelligence driven genetic analytic engine, which incorporates phenotype, genotype, environment and management data to identify unique genetic signatures bringing greater accuracy to genetic progress decisions.
We are looking to recruit a sales manager to grow our presence in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) market. The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing an effective sales strategy for the Vytelle technology portfolio in the region. Additional responsibilities include working with the Vytelle team in marketing, development of programs, and maintaining long term relationships with clients after point of sale.
- Create and implement strategic sales plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Provide prospective clients all information needed to develop long-term, quality partnerships
- Complete quotes, contracts, and agreements with clients
- Assist in client activities with all departments for client development, relationship management as needed, to ensure high standards of customer satisfaction
- Serve as ongoing point of contact in key client relationships
- Collaborate with and interact as a key team member of the international commercial team
- Represent Vytelle at various trade shows, conferences and field days
- Monitor competition and industry activity for aspects relative to all Vytelle objectives
- Utilize Salesforce CRM software and other tools as added to manage the sales pipeline and assist marketing automation
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong positive people skills to interact with clients and teammates in a courteous and professional manner in person, by email, and telephone.
- Ability to earn client trust and build lasting client relationships.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build/manage relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to gather information from clients and translate into business opportunities that deliver clear value to all parties
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, ever-changing environments
- Project / process management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to understand technical information and technology
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Outlook, and the ability to learn GrowSafe systems)
- Willingness to perform additional functions and duties across the company as needed
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Agriculture, animal health or related degree preferable
- Ability to conduct business in English and other European languages with preference for German and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in sales and account management.
- Strong existing reputation and relationships within the cattle breeding and finishing industry
- Experience in seedstock/cattle production operations with strong understanding of performance testing, selection tools, and beef production as applied to entire supply chain
- Experience and knowledge in cutting-edge ag technology sector is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to possess a Passport and willingness to travel overnight approximately 60% of the time to include some weekends
How to Apply:
Send your CV and letter of interest to Lisa.Rumsfeld@vytelle.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com