Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Company: GrowSafe Systems Ltd. – Calgary Headquarters
Reporting to: Team Lead, Technical Services
The Customer Support Representative provides software and hardware support for customers through telephone, email and remote computer access. Using diagnostic software and tools the Customer Support Representative ensures GrowSafe livestock monitoring and data acquisition systems installed around the world are performing at optimal levels to guarantee customer satisfaction.
The Customer Support Representative will work closely with production, engineering and analytics staff to provide hardware and software feedback maintaining the process of continuous improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting the daily system checks and evaluation of data collection.
- Troubleshooting of GrowSafe proprietary hardware and software.
- Provide responsive customer assistance.
- Using SAP CRM system to open, monitor and close service calls.
- Ship replacement parts to customers and ensure timely return of defective parts.
- Undertake customer trial management and record keeping.
- Data entry and auditing.
- Continuous improvement of work flow and processes.
- Archive customer files and trial data.
- Computer maintenance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Interacting with customers and clients in a courteous and professional manner in person, by email, and telephone
- Above average computer skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Access Database
- Willing to learn new computer applications
- Ability to undertake repetitive technical and computer tasks
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Agricultural background and or experience
- IT and or customer support experience
- Software application expertise
- Must have reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org